August 23, 2022
- Updated Rules Clinic with equal gender content
May 30, 2022
- Fixed bug with Maximum Number of Referees limit
January 5, 2021
- Added Reports for PTAdministrators and Individuals
April 12, 2020
- Added News and Bulletins section to Resources
- Bug fixes to user properties for Administrators
- Addition of creation date to Resources documents
- Addition of captcha control to increase security
December 1, 2018
- Added notes to Registration Page
- Added Assessor Training Course Exam for Download to perspective Assessors
January 23, 2018
- Reorganised Training Modules on Resource page and added Sorting and Filtering
- Made Competency Code Results in Assessments easier to read
July 29, 2017
- Reorganised Training Modules on Resource page
- Added Competency Codes to Training Modules on Resource page
May 22, 2017
- Fixed Assessment Attachment viewing Issue
- Updated site security to SSL
April 6, 2017
- Fixed issues with Mobile Desktop.
- Added YouTube video links to all Training Modules.
January 15, 2017
- Added Province to Assessments Summary.
- Added Result of Assessment to Assessments Summary.
December 11, 2016
- Added Province and PT Administrator to User properties.
- Fixed bug on Competencies disappearing.
- Fixed bug on Saving Assessment display.
July 30, 2016
- Changes to access levels. Assessors with a refereeing level higher than the candidate can now see those assessments.
March 10, 2016
- General Documents section is now available
December 28, 2015
- Fixed timing issue with file uploads.
- Fixed start page when loaded in a mobile device.
- New functionality to force users to change password on first log on.
December 1, 2015
- Upload functionality for multiple files
November 11, 2015
- Upload functionality for existing (EDIT) assessments
- Fixed bug that allows Player A to be the same as Player B.
November 2, 2015
- Player rankings and duration are not mandatory.
- Assessments players that do not exist in the database are added automagically.
- Refereeing system default value set to Single Referee
September 7, 2015
- Bug fix: In Match & Assessment Summary when Not to standard or Not Valid is selected, the Recommended for value should be reset.
- New Assessment: When selecting a candidate, the candidate status is set to the last assessment's status.
- New access levels: Super User & Senior Assessor can see all assessments
Assessors can see any assessment at their level or below.
- Added Release Notes page.
August 30, 2015
- Upload functionality for NEW assessments.
- New level for candidate status and recommended level (QCP - National).