January 23, 2018
Reorganised Training Modules on Resource page and added Sorting and Filtering
Made Competency Code Results in Assessments easier to read
July 29, 2017
Reorganised Training Modules on Resource page
Added Competency Codes to Training Modules on Resource page
May 22, 2017
- Fixed Assessment Attachment viewing Issue
- Updated site security to SSL
April 6, 2017
- Fixed issues with Mobile Desktop.
- Added YouTube video links to all Training Modules.
January 15, 2017
- Added Province to Assessments Summary.
- Added Result of Assessment to Assessments Summary.
December 11, 2016
- Added Province and PT Administrator to User properties.
- Fixed bug on Competencies disappearing.
- Fixed bug on Saving Assessment display.
July 30, 2016
- Changes to access levels. Assessors with a refereeing level higher than the candidate can now see those assessments.
March 10, 2016
- General Documents section is now available
December 28, 2015
- Fixed timing issue with file uploads.
- Fixed start page when loaded in a mobile device.
- New functionality to force users to change password on first log on.
December 1, 2015
- Upload functionality for multiple files
November 11, 2015
- Upload functionality for existing (EDIT) assessments
- Fixed bug that allows Player A to be the same as Player B.
November 2, 2015
- Player rankings and duration are not mandatory.
- Assessments players that do not exist in the database are added automagically.
- Refereeing system default value set to Single Referee
September 7, 2015
- Bug fix: In Match & Assessment Summary when Not to standard or Not Valid is selected, the Recommended for value should be reset.
- New Assessment: When selecting a candidate, the candidate status is set to the last assessment's status.
- New access levels: Super User & Senior Assessor can see all assessments
Assessors can see any assessment at their level or below.
- Added Release Notes page.
August 30, 2015
- Upload functionality for NEW assessments.
- New level for candidate status and recommended level (QCP - National).